Change Control Request Manager is an on-line system for managing change requests for businesses. It can be customized to fit the needs of a particular business.
The files can be accessed via GIT:
git clone git://solar1.net/ccr.git
To install locally :
1. Untar the package into your WEBROOT
$ cd /var/www/
$ tar xvfz ccr-x.x.x.tar.gz
$ cd ccr
2. edit the config file confi.php:
These are example entries. Change yours to reflect your environment.
3. Make sure the MySQL database is created and the user mentioned in config.php has the rights to the database.
4. Run the install script from your browser (http://yourwebserver/ccr/install.php). Nothing will display if it is all sucessfull for now.
5. Login to ccrmgr by going to the url (http://yourwebserver/ccr) use admin as the user and admin for the password. Once logged in, either change the password or add another user and delete the admin user. This can be done under Options from the left menu.